“And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it."


Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Written Word

Well hello! I decided I wanted to create another blog, except the main focus for this blog will be for my writing. I want somewhere where I can express what I'm feeling and how the complete process of my story is going. This way I can also get feedback from my lovely readers! My main blog is still Live Laugh Love, but this will still be used.

I'm barely getting this blog started, so it will take a while to "look the part" as needed.

Writing has always been a passion of mine, ever since I can remember. And so has the love for reading and books. I have a bright imagination and my creativity is always trying to shine - so writing is a way of expressing my inner-active-thoughts that are so desperately trying to come out.

My goal for the future is to become a published author and to share my work with the rest of the world.

Currently: I'm currently working on a novel which is under the genre of Fantasy Fiction. I'm very excited about this project; it's something that hasn't been seen yet, but it's a big part of my childhood.

Life: I went to college to become a teacher and that's still a deep passion of interest for me. Teaching children is something I was born to do, but I also want to write on the side. Writing children's books and YA novels is something that is going to happen. I just know it!

So stick with me :) And let's enjoy the ride of life on the Written Word roller coaster.

xo.

2 comments:

  1. I Hope Your Blog Turns Out Great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Denisha! I appreciate that.

    ReplyDelete