“And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it."


Wednesday, September 28, 2011

SEEKING CRITIQUE PARNTER/GROUP

CALLING ALL WRITERS

I'm really getting farther in my two novels, and now is the time where I'm desperately wanting some aid. I need someone who is going to be honest, and truly help me out! I'm either looking for one solid person that we can both exchange with one another. Or a group! 

So if you are at all interested please let me know!! I think we can help one another on the path to greatness. 
THANKS!

QUOTES FOR THE DAY:




SIDE NOTE:

This is not my main blog. My main blog is: Live Laugh Love

Keep on writing writers. The world needs to read your words. 

6 comments:

  1. Oh I love the quotes that you found. Great Mandela one. Thanks for stopping by our blog earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm. Are they Fantasy? I can't promise fast responses, for, unlike you, I have a few months til graduation, but I like to think I am helpful. LOL.

    E-mail me if you'd like: Ashley.M.Nixon-1@ou.edu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and you have a GORGEOUS blog! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ashley!! This isn't my "official" blog, just my writing one...so I think it lags sometimes! I'll definitely send an email your way :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love yours. Wow. I need to add more stuff to mine.

    I have been doing a good amount of critiquing and as I too am writing YA I would love to critique for you!

    Shoot an email my way if you'd like

    kger215(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jessica, if you need to exchange any of your PB stories my children's PB critique group could use another member. Let me know if you want in.

    jlyoung2007@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete