“And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it."


Monday, September 26, 2011

Weekend Writing

Well I did it! I wrote all...weekend...long. Especially during the 6 hours back to SLC. It's so nice to be able to escape and write when you have free time.

I also got so many new names for my story from signs that I saw. You never know where you can find inspiration. That's what I love. I also love music that inspires you to write more fluently. You can pictures scenes in your mind with the aid of music. Who wouldn't love that?

I'm also excited to go to King's English Bookstore tomorrow with my cousin. I want to really talk to them and meet some more local authors. I really think they can help you on the path of becoming a published author.

Happy Monday!

5 comments:

  1. WOW! Good for you for having that much discipline! It can be tough to write for that lengthy period of time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I call a writing machine! Too bad I don't have weekends like that anymore. For now. Don't let that stop you from producing awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that photograoh, I can't write anything without having music in the background, silence just stifles me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog!!
    enjoy the writing.

    Have an exquisite day.

    ReplyDelete