“And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it."


Friday, October 14, 2011

Withdrawals

Oh no!! October has been so incredibly busy, that I've realized I haven't written in a few weeks. That's not good; especially because I love to write every single day. I think it makes a difference when you do. Hopefully things will start dying down a little bit so I can get back on track.

I do miss it everyday though and haven't forgotten about my characters. Nope. No way! They are a part of me. And even if I'm not writing, I'm still thinking about the story in my head as though I'm watching a movie.

How do you all do it though? Manage to keep writing when you are so incredibly busy? I know I need to just stop, take a deep breath, and go for it. But it's hard because lately I haven't had any quiet moments I swear!

So when I have something important to report, I'll write a brilliant post; how about that?

Have a great weekend everyone!!

5 comments:

  1. You have a great weekend too! I hope you can find some time for your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have a hard time finding time to write too! yesterday, i knew i had an article due in a few days for a publication and i had kept putting it off... so yesterday afternoon i just made myself sit down and at least start it! still not done...
    xo
    p.s. giveaway at my place! southernpinky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must be in the air! I haven't had time to write and can't write on the weekends! So I make time when I can! I'm glad I have ideas though because makes me excited to get back.

    Good luck! Keep on writing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is so hard to write all the time. I find life very busy at times too. As long as you get back to it then that's what matters, your brain will never stop producing great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww...well, you already know what it's like to be in college...but for the past two years, I haven't focused on writing. I couldn't. This is my final year (Well, aside from Grad school) and I'm finally able to write! I just try and catch up on things so I can MAKE time. Really...that's all you can do. lol.

    ReplyDelete