“And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it."


Tuesday, August 14, 2012

101!

WOOHOO! I've reached 101 Followers.

Thanks everyone :) Means a lot that you'd take such an interest in my little blog here.

As promised, I said if I reached 100, I was going to share a tid-bit of Project CM. It's not much, but a little....


 Life doesn’t compare to the vast and endless sea, as it caresses the shore in an everlasting embrace. However, there is a certain type of beauty in the mortal life and the simple fact that we are fragile as we live one minute to the next. Waves were different in the sense that they are timeless, as they roll back and forth in a steadfast motion. They will never cease to exist; we would. 
But what if there was more to this world than meets the eye? What if fate had a certain calling that was already written in the stars and set in motion? The world you lived in would shift, and the destination would forever change. 

There is just a little something. It probably explains nothing, but it's actually part of the book. I wasn't trying to sound poetic, but it's my character's thoughts nonetheless. 

By the way, my character is a teenage boy and CM stands for his name (which I don't want to give at this point in time). There is another little tid-bit for you all! 

Lets say when I reach..hmm 130, I'll post more, deal? 

Anyways, who here is attending WriteOnCon? I'm having a blast meeting other writers! You can find my page here: JESS - I am bummed that I cannot share more of my work at this point in time at WriteOnCon, but it's so interesting hearing the professionals advice! It definitely will help along my journey. 

xo. 

5 comments:

  1. Ooo, have fun at WriteOnCon. This excerpt is great. And congrats on the followers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the followers, enjoyed reading your excerpt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog! Following <3 Alex
    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete