“And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it."


Sunday, August 26, 2012

Writing Put Aside...

Hello! I haven't posted for a week or so, but I have a good reason.

I started teaching last week! Yes, I'm now officially a co-teacher at a Montessori School for Early Childhood. I love it. I have some pictures to share (go more in detail on my other blog):
My cute lesson plan book!
My beautiful school and classroom; classroom 4!!!
I found this spot to have lunch on the golf course. It's so beautiful, and a wonderful, secluded, area that I can write. 
I titled this post as "Writing Put Aside" because I'm going to be so busy teaching and I go back to school for the Master's program on Sept. 11th. 

However, that being said, I'm going to try to write a little bit each day. And luckily NaNoWriMo is coming up and my goal was to get the first draft done after the end of the month (November); still the plan! 

I love having readers (followers) on my blog. You all give me inspiration! The children do too. I want to write more children series :) I dream BIG if you haven't noticed. 

Sorry for such a short post, but I'm exhausted from a big weekend! But guess what? I hit: 30,788 words on my novel!! WAHOO! That's good for me, and I'm thrilled. It's coming along. 

Thanks again for all the comments; I love the feedback and advice from writers...so keep it going.

Good night!

7 comments:

  1. Everything looks so pretty! I can't wait til I start teaching but it's a long ways away. Good luck with juggling everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey would you mind letting me know which web host
    you're utilizing? I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different internet browsers and I must
    say this blog loads a lot quicker then most. Can you suggest a good internet hosting provider at a honest price?

    Thanks, I appreciate it!

    Also visit my website w3accessibility.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your way of eхplaining all in thiѕ ρost is truly good,
    eѵerу onе be саρаblе of
    easіly κnow it, Thanks a lot.

    Heгe is my web site; augenoperation

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankѕ deѕignеd fοr
    sharіng suсh a nice iԁea, poѕt is fаstidious, thats ωhy i have read it entirely

    Here is my web-site; Chemietoilette

    ReplyDelete
  5. ӏf you are going foг finest cοntents like me, only pаy a quick ѵiѕit this websіtе eνeryday bеcause it οffеrѕ quаlіty cоntents, thаnkѕ

    Here iѕ my websitе http://zelmarqs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete