“And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it."


Sunday, November 25, 2012

Almost the Deadline

What a busy November! I hope everyone enjoyed their holidays! I'm so grateful I have the ability to write. It truly is my passion.

NaNoWriMo is almost over!! And guess what?? I'm almost there. Still have a lot of writing to do, but I believe I can achieve it. My story is FINALLY coming together, so I'm really thankful for this writing month that really pushed me. It still needs a lot of work, but all great stories do right?

Good luck to the others who have been busily writing away this month!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on being almost there! And thanks for sharing that quote--it's a good reminder to be grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll have to let us know if you made it!!

    ReplyDelete