“And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it."


Thursday, April 4, 2013

Writing for Healing

It's been a hard week. That's putting it lightly. I had this wonderful spring break in the fabulous Washington, D.C. but coming back I was met with some surprises, not surprises, a situation I think that was overdue. Doesn't make it any easier.

But isn't that what life is about? The hardships, the barriers, and overcoming it all.

Writing has once again found its way in my life, but not just through my stories, even though it's a wonderful outlet, but writing in general; journaling. I need to express how I feel and it'll hopefully make the process easier.

Words are full of wisdom and that's why I love quotes. These are three that have really helped and opened my eyes this week.





6 comments:

  1. The first and last are two of my favorites as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these quotes, Jessica. Very inspirational! (Which we can all use.) I hope things start looking up for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having read this I believed it was very informative. I appreciate you taking the time and energy to put this information together.
    I once again find myself spending a lot of
    time both reading and leaving comments. But so what, it was still worth it!


    Review my page: weight lost

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quality content is the key to be a focus for the visitors to visit the web page, that's what this website is providing.

    My page signs and symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope things are looking up for you. What wonderful quotes to share. It's nice meeting you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, i feel that i saw you visited my website thus i came to return the want?

    .I am attempting to find things to improve my site!
    I suppose its adequate to use a few of your ideas!
    !

    My blog ... lame de terrasse en composite

    ReplyDelete