“And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it."


Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Happy Birthday Harry!

Happy 33rd Birthday Harry Potter! And a Happy Birthday to my writing hero J.K. Rowling!
This series changed my entire life. It made me fall in love with reading and made me want to be a writer. I loved everything about this series and I know it will define me forever. 

Forever and always. Thank you J.K. Rowling for bringing magic into my childhood. 

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to Harry and J. K. R. indeed. :D I have a late-July birthday, so I like to think there is something very special about being born at this time of year. :P (Cassandra Clare is somewhere at the end of July, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for Harry and all the pleasure he has brought!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to you! Are you finding free birthday gifts and deals? Try it! It's totally Free! Bdayo.Com was created with one goal in mind to help our users enjoy, celebrate, and remember their birthday! Bdayo allows you to find unlimited amount of Birthday Freebies in your area and offer unique features to help you learn more about that special day!

    ReplyDelete